Founded in 1992, the London School of Public Relations (LSPR) is a training and business development organisation that provides support to numerous multinationals, SMEs and NGOs in the UK and globally. Located in the very heart of London, LSPR has centres in Notting Hill Gate and Kensington.
LSPR specialises in the following areas:
• PR and Reputation management
• Risk, Issue and Vulnerability Analysis
• Crisis management
• Brand management
• CSR and Sustainability
• Business analysis and scenario planning
LSPR has an enviable client list and taught executives from some of the world’s leading companies and NGOs. With experience in over 20 countries, LSPR has been a pioneer of reputation management and pro-active analysis of issues in the corporate environment.
Training can be conducted for small groups or individuals, and can be tailored as required. LSPR uses its own TSIG technique, which stands for “training, solution, insight-generation”, which differs from conventional training in that it combines business consultancy and development.
Our business development and consultancy is well established, with advice being given in areas such as message development, issue management, brand analysis and scenario development.
The International Bali Workshop is a 10 days workshop that will be attended by London School of Public Relations -Jakarta( LSPR) students together with BNU students and lecturers/mentors.
The activities are:
- 5 days workshop/ seminar about a topic agreed by BNU and LSPR. At the end of the program, a project or presentation will be assigned to the students to work on by group depending on the kind of content and output that will be agreed upon by both universities. It can be a PR Campaign, business proposal, marketing plan, short film, advertising concept, etc.
- 2 day cultural visit around Jakarta and Bali
- 1 day free time
LSPR already have the following:
- Supplier for the food during the、workshop (lunch & snacks)*
- Transportation provider (pick up/drop off at the airport, cultural visit, hotel to/from LSPR Campus)*
- Restaurant for Welcome Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
LSPR-British Council-Web TV Asia (sample workshop project outcome)
LSPR-Universiti Teknologi Mara
The duration of the stay in Bali is 6 days but the workshop proper is only for 2 to 2-and-a-half days. Since the workshop package is a 6-day duration, we are planning to have the following itinerary:
Wednesday , 12 July 2017 - Arrive in Jakarta, cultural visit around Jakarta
Thursday, 13 July 2017 Workshop
Friday,14 July 2017 Free day
Saturday , 15 July 2017 - Arrive in Bali, Welcome Dinner
Sunday , 16 July 2017 - Cultural Visit/Team building activities
Monday , 17 July 2017 - Workshop
Tuesday , 18 July 2017 - Workshop
Wednesday , 19 July 2017 - Presentation/Awarding of Certificates, Free half day
Thursday, 20 July 2017 - Free day, last flight to Jakarta